A picturesque town surrounded by the Austrian Alps, the birthplace of Mozart and setting of the film The Sound of Music. A UNESCO World Heritage site, one of Bohemia’s most scenic villages. A monumental Romantic chateau and landscaped park regarded as one of the most beautiful stately homes in Central Europe.
3 Destinations, 1 Weekend – We take you from Prague to Salzburg, Český Krumlov & Hluboka Castle all at once, in the same trip with a sleepover in Český Krumlov.
- Private transportation to Český Krumlov, Salzburg and back on modern bus
- 1-night accommodation w/ breakfast in top-rated hostel in Český Krumlov
- 1.5-hour walking tour through Český Krumlov w/ professional guide
- 2-hour walking tour through Salzburg w/ professional guide
- 1 Group night out
- Visit to the main area of Hluboka Castle
- Full photo-report and unforgettable memories and stories to tell!